I’m a Hungarian teacher – conductor studying in the U.S. I’m working on my Masters in Special Education and I am a Graduate Assistant in my Uni’s Marketing Department. Life is a challenge here, because everything is so different but I’m trying to experience everything I can during my stay. I have family in Canada so during breaks I’m going to write from there. I love to read, I’m obsessed with make-up and photography.
Before finishing up here’s 13+1 Random facts about me:
- I ♥ learning languages! (Favs are Italian, French and Japanese, not an expert in Russian, Arabic and Croatian)
- My favorite make-up trend is bold lips.
- I read a lot of fan fiction.
- I ♥ wearing hats.
- My best friend lives in Perugia, Italy.
- I ♥ travel and macro photography but not very interested in taking pictures of normal, everyday things although sometimes I manage… 🙂
- My favorite footwear is boots.
- I ♥ to cook and bake when it is not a necessity (meaning just for fun).
- I hate talking on phones in English.
- I’m a shopaholic on a student budget… broke a lot!
- I ♥ fall colors (brick red, leaf green, moss, orange, yellowy browns and mustard).
- My favorite taste is sour. Give me a sour gummy any time!
- I can be really superstitious, so I cannot finish this on 13…
+1. Cat or dog doesn’t matter as long as they are reasonably clean and do not shed.
My blog will focus on my experiences in America with a little Hungarian flavor here and there. I love my country and culture so introducing others to our music, language and customs will be fun! I hope to see you around a lot!