Yes, it happened again. Finals came and I’m up to my ears with assignments neglecting everything else, my health included. I’ve been sick on and off for the last 2-3 weeks and that means I feel even more rushed and panicked to finish up everything in time for my classes. Even now I should be preparing for my last exam on Tuesday but I can’t postpone a short status update…
The most important thing: I’ll be back from Wednesday, May 14th!!!
I have posts waiting to be photographed and written. Just a few ideas:
- Purchases from a Rummage Sale, mainly photography props
- Review of my new Nikon 35mm f1.8G AF-S DX lens
- Review of my Nikon 16-85mm f3.5 – 5.6G ED VR AF-S DX lens
- Living on a student budget: conclusions after my first year
- My New Lipstick Love: NARS Velvet Matte Lipstick in Carthage
- New skin care staples for the coming summer
- Photography: portraits and events for my friends (if they let me post their pictures, I didn’t have time to contact and ask them yet)
So… Just a little more and see you soon!